Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blackberry & apple cake
- 125g butter , softened, plus extra for the tin
- 125g caster sugar
- 3 large eggs , beaten
- 50g ground almonds
- 100g self-raising flour
- 2 Discovery, Russet or Worcester apples , peeled and cored, each cut into 12 segments
- 100g blackberries
- 1 large pinch cinnamon
- 2 tbsp demerara sugar
- 25g butter , cut into small flakes
- 25g peeled and toasted hazelnuts , roughly chopped
- icing sugar , for dusting
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?