Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blackberry Spinach Salad
- 3 cups baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1 pint fresh blackberries
- 6 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/2 cup edible flowers (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|