Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 pie dough recipe for top and bottom crust
- 5-6 cups blackberries, rinsed, picked clean, patted dry (if you use frozen berries, defrost and drain them)
- 1/2 cup to 3/4 cup sugar (depending on how sweet your berries are)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 Tbsp quick cooking instant tapioca (can usually find in the baking aisle of your local supermarket)
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?