Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blackberry, Honey, and Yogurt Pops
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 6-ounce containers fresh blackberries (3 1/2 to 3 3/4 cups)
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt (preferably organic)
- 5 teaspoons honey
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 ice pop mold (preferably with cover) for 10 pops (each about 1/3- to 1/2-cup capacity)
- 10 ice pop sticks or lollipop sticks
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?