Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons polenta or fine cornmeal
- 1 scant tablespoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Scant ¼ cup cold butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable shortening
- 1-3 tablespoons ice water or enough to bind
- ½ pint blackberries
- Approximately 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 heaping tablespoons crème fraîche, plus more to serve
- 1 baking sheet, lined with parchment or wax paper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 178kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (31%)|
|Cholesterol 23mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|