Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3¼ cups (450g) bread flour
- 1 package (2 teaspoons/7g) quick-rise yeast
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon superfine sugar
- 1½ cups (350ml) warm water
- 1¾ cups (8 ounces/250g) blackberries
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons superfine or demerara sugar
- Confectioners sugar, for dusting
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 267kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (3%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 49g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|