Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blackberry Claufouti with Chambord and White Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 cups fresh blackberries
- 1/3 cup sugar, plus 2 tablespoons
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Chambord
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- White chocolate, melted and drizzled over the claufouti
- Fresh blackberries and white chocolate shavings for garnish
- Creme fraiche, optional
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?