Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blackberry Buttermilk Cake
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for pan and parchment
- 2 1/3 cups cake flour (sifted, then measured) plus more for pan
- 2 1/2 cups (10 ounces) fresh blackberries
- 1/4 cup plus 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated orange zest
- 1 cup well-shaken buttermilk
- Powdered sugar (for dusting)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?