Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Blackberry Balsamic Chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (6 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1/3 cup seedless blackberry fruit spread, no sugar added
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch, or as desired (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.5g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|