Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black bean beef meatballs with stir-fried noodles
- 300g minced beef
- 200g fresh breadcrumbs
- 120g sachet black bean sauce (we used Blue Dragon)
- 4 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil , plus a little extra
- 2-3 nests medium egg noodles
- about 400g pack mixed stir-fry vegetables
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- bunch mint , leaves picked
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?