Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black bean and beef chilli
- 150g dried black turtle beans or black kidney beans, soaked overnight
- 500g chuck steak , cut into chunks and trimmed of fat
- 2 large onions , halved and sliced
- 4 garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 green pepper , cut into chunks
- 3-4 large red chillies , chopped
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds , toasted and ground
- 2 x 400g tins plum tomato
- beef stock fresh, cube or concentrate, made up to 250ml
- 1 cinnamon stick
- soured cream to serve
- flour tortilla to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?