Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Sesame Otsu
- 1 teaspoon pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup / 2 oz / 60 g black sesame seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons natural cane sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons shoyu, tamari, or soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mirin
- Scant 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons brown rice vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Fine-grain sea salt
- 12 ounces / 340 g soba noodles
- 12 ounces / 340 g extra-firm tofu
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch green onions, white and light green parts, thinly sliced
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?