Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Sea Bass with Chile Salt
- 1 habanero or serrano chile, seeded, minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 6-oz. skin-on black bass, striped bass, or pink snapper fillets
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lime, quartered
- 1 avocado, cut into 1/2" wedges (optional)
- Cilantro sprigs (optional)
- Corn tortillas (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?