Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Pepper Steak
- 8 oz (250 g) beef tenderloin, flank steak or flap meat, cut into pieces
- 2 ½ tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- One 1 in (2.5 cm) piece fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- ½ small green bell pepper, deseeded and cut into pieces
- ½ small red bell pepper, deseeded and cut into pieces
- ½ onion, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Salt, to taste
- For the Marinade
- 1 ½ teaspoons Maggi seasoning sauce
- ½ teaspoons soy sauce
- ½ teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese rice wine or sherry
- ½ teaspoon cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon sugar
Directions:View on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?