Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Pepper Spice-Rubbed Beef Tenderloin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mustard seeds (preferably brown)
- 1/2 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 4 green cardamom pods, crushed, reserving seeds and discarding pods
- 1 (1 1/2-inch) cinnamon stick, broken into small pieces
- 1 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt or kosher salt
- 1 (2-pounds) trimmed and tied center-cut beef tenderloin roast, at room temperature 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Equipment: an electric coffee/spice grinder
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?