Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Pepper Crab
- 4 tablespoons black peppercorns
- 8 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 piece fresh or thawed, frozen turmeric, 3 inches (7.5 centimeters) long, peeled and coarsely chopped (about 1 tablespoon), or 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 piece fresh ginger, 3 inches (7.5 centimeters) long, peeled and thinly sliced against the grain (about 3 tablespoons)
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- ¾ cup (6 fluid ounces/175 milliliters) water
- 3 pounds (1.4 kilograms) cooked king crab or snow crab legs and claws, thawed, if frozen, and cracked or halved, or cooked Dungeness crabs, thawed, if frozen, and cleaned and quartered
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 193kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 11g (17%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 50mg (17%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|