Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Pepper Beef
- 2 teaspoons whole black peppercorns
- 500 g (18 ounces) beef filet or other tender cut, cut into 1/2" cubes
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine (or dry sherry)
- 2 teaspoons potato starch
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, cut into 1/2" squares
- 1 onion, cut into 1/2" squares
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?