Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Olive and Goat Cheese Sandwiches
- 1 pound fresh goat cheese
- 1/4 cup cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped thyme leaves
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine. Set aside.
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 2 teaspoons capers packed in brine, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon smashed garlic (use the edge of a large, wide-bladed knife)
- Place all of the ingredients in a food processor fitted with the metal blade and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- 8 flour tortillas, 10 inches in diameter
- 2 roasted red bell peppers
- 2 cups frise, coarse ends trimmed, curly tips torn into pieces
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?