Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Forest Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 2 table spoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate chopped
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter cold and cut into pieces
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed dark-brown sugar
- 2 larges eggs
- 1 package (about 12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 1/2 cups dried cherries
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?