Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Eyed Susan Salad
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimento peppers
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (optional)
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|