Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Eyed Pea Salsa
- FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup White Wine (or Regular) Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons (to 3 Tablespoons) Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Celery Seed
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Freshly Ground Pepper, to taste
- 3 stalks Celery Finely Chopped
- 3 stalks Green Onions, Sliced
- 1 whole Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 whole Cucumber, Peeled, Seeded, And Chopped
- 1 whole Jalapeno (optional), Seeded And Chopped
- 1 cup (or More If Desired) Chopped Cilantro
- 2 cans Black-eyed Peas, Drained
Directions:View on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?