Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Dog Stuffed Quahogs
- 8 slices bread
- 8 slices of bacon, chopped into ½-inch pieces
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 6 large quahogs, opened and chopped with juice and shells (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: lime and lemon wedges
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 156kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 6mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|