Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Cod with Swiss Chard, Olives, and Lemon
- 1 lemon, stem removed
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 4-ounce pieces skin-on black cod fillet
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon (or more) crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 large bunches Swiss chard (about 1 1/2 pound total), ribs and stems removed, leaves torn
- 2 tablespoons oil-cured black olives, pitted, sliced
- A spice mill (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?