Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Cod with Roasted Sweet-and-Sour Onions
- 6 6-ounce black cod fillets with skin
- 1/2 cup good-quality sweet Sherry
- 1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 garlic clove, peeled, flattened
- 1/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Pimentón de La Vera (Spanish smoked paprika)
- Coarse kosher salt
- Roasted Sweet-and-Sour Onions (click for recipe)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?