Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Cod with Chanterelle Ragout
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound fresh chanterelles, cleaned, cut into 1/3-inch-thick slices
- 4 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 large black cod fillets with skin (about 2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons dry unseasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?