Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Cherry Clafouti
- 1½ pounds ripe sweet black cherries, washed and dried thoroughly if necessary
- ¾ cup whole milk (3.5%)
- ¾ cup heavy cream (36%)
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup all purpose flour, sifted
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1¼ to 2 tablespoons Kirsch or other cherry brandy
- Unsalted butter, at room temperature, for greasing dish
- Confectioners sugar, for dusting over finished dessert, optional
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 274kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (36%)|
|Cholesterol 142mg (47%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|