Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Cabbage Soup
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup diced pancetta
- 1/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes or red pepper pesto
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 2 red skin potatoes,peeled and diced
- 1 fennel stalk, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 1/2 pound kale, tough stems removed and leaves torn into bite size pieces
- One 16 ounce can whole cherry tomatoes or fresh, if you have them
- Juice of one lemon
- One 32 ounce can vegetable broth or water
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 can drained and rinsed cannellini beans or 1-1/2 cups cooked kidney beans, lentils or a combination
- 1 cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese rind "croutons"
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?