Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 320 - 400 ml warm water (105 - 115F)
- 1 teaspoon natural cane sugar / brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons finely ground espresso beans
- 1/4+ cup / 70 ml molasses
- 3 teaspoons caraway seeds, plus more for topping
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons fine grain sea salt
- ~2 cups / 150 g coarsely grated carrot (2 large)
- 1 1/3 cup / 150 g rye flour
- ~3 1/4 cup / 15 oz / 425 g bread flour (or unbleached all -purpose flour), plus more for dusting
- olive oil for kneading and oiling baking sheet
- 2 tablespoons buttermilk, water, or milk
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?