Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bottom Cupcakes with Cream Cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese regular or reduced fat, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 2 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons natural unsweetened cocoa powder (not Dutch-process)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup unflavored vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white or cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?