Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bottom Coconut Bars and a Thinly Veiled Excuse
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, plus more more pan
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 7 ounces sweetened, shredded coconut – reserve 1/2 cup for sprinkling on top
- DirectionsPreheat oven to 375°. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang. Butter bottom and sides of foil.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?