Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Beans with Mexican Beer Recipe
- 1 pound (about 2 1/2 cups) dried black beans
- 1 medium white onion, peeled and halved
- 1 small celery stalk, halved crosswise
- 1 small carrot, peeled and halved crosswise
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 dried ancho chiles
- 1 tablespoon whole dried cumin seed
- 1 teaspoon whole dried coriander seed
- 1 serrano pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 ripe medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle Mexican beer, such as Dos Equis
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, plus more as needed
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?