Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Beans con Jalapeno
- 1 (15 ounce) can white hominy, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup diced white onion
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced green onions with tops
- 1/4 cup seeded and chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 (24 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 1.1g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 33.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 10.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|