Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Beans and Rice with Chicken and Apple Salsa
- 1 cup chopped peeled Granny Smith apple
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, divided
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion, divided
- 1 teaspoon (or more) fresh lime juice
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 3 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed and drained
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked brown or white rice
- 1 2–3-pound rotisserie chicken, skin discarded and meat shredded
- 4–6 lime wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?