Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Beans and Rice Chili
- 2 tablespoons oil, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 (7 ounce) package ZATARAIN'S® Black Beans and Rice Mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Assorted toppings, such as shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|