Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Beans and Escarole Salad
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons 1 small red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons 15-ounce cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped chipotle chilies in adobo sauce (found in the international aisle)
- 1 chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 12 ounces head escarole, washed and trimmed of tough leaves
- 1 store-bought guacamole
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?