Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Beans a la Olla
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large onions, diced
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.3g|
|Saturated Fat 0.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|