Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean and Zucchini Chilaquiles
- 1 1/2 tablespoons light or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- One 28-ounce can crushed or pured tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- One 16- to 20-ounce can black beans or 2 1/2 cups cooked black beans (from about 1 cup dried)
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 small fresh hot chile pepper, seeded and minced, or one 4-ounce can chopped mild green chilies
- 12 6-inch corn tortillas, torn or cut into several pieces
- 8 ounces grated Cheddar cheese or Cheddar-style nondairy cheese
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?