Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean and Sweet Potato Soup
- 1 T olive oil
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 roasted red pepper, chopped (you can use jarred)
- 2 cans low sodium vegetable broth (15 oz. size)
- 2 cups water
- 3 cans low sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cans diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 T chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- Dash of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?