Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean and Sweet Potato Quesadillas
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup frozen corn
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- cooking spray
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 102.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 16.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|