Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean and Sweet Potato Enchiladas
- 1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 kosher salt and black pepper
- 1 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 15.5-ounce can black beans, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons medium sweet potato, peeled and coarsely grated
- 1/2 pound dried oregano
- 8 Cheddar, grated (2 cups)
- 2 6-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups scallions, thinly sliced and white and green parts separated
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?