Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean and Quinoa Chili
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin, toasted and ground
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (19 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into bit sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into bit sized pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into bit sized pieces, optional
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chili in adobo sauce, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup corn, fresh, frozen or canned
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
Directions:View on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?