Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean and Espresso Chili
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 5 large onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup instant espresso powder
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup ground cumin
- 1/4 cup dried oregano leaves
- 2 28-ounce cans crushed tomatoes with added puree
- 1/3 cup honey
- 6 large garlic cloves, minced
- 7 15-ounce cans black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle chili powder or chili powder
- Large pinch of ground cinnamon
- Assorted toppings: sour cream, chopped fresh cilantro, chopped green onions, shredded cheese, sliced jalapeños, and shaved bittersweet chocolate
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?