Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean and Cucumber Salad
- 1 seedless cucumber, quartered and cut into chunks
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 1/2 teaspoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11g|
|Saturated Fat 1.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 9.4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|