Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean and Corn Salad
- cup chopped onion
- cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1 hot chili pepper, jalapeo or Serrano, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1 cup frozen corn or fresh corn
- 1-15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- cup red wine vinegar or cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, chopped or teaspoon garlic powder
- teaspoon salt
- teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?