Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean and Chickpea Hummus
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 cup canned garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 2.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|