Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean and Artichoke Burritos
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 large tomato, diced (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 42.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|