Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean & Corn Bake with Cheese Topping
- 1 1/4 cups dried black beans (3 cups cooked or 2 14 oz cans)
- 1/4 cup dried red kidney beans (3/4 cup cooked or 1/2 14 oz can)
- 6 sundried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or crushed
- 4 jalapeos, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 cup fresh parsley or cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 3/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup fresh grated aged Cheddar or other sharp hard cheese
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?