Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Vegetarian Meat Loaf
- cooking spray
- 3 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 sleeve buttery round crackers (such as Ritz®), crushed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced multi-colored bell peppers
- 2/3 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup diced onion, or to taste
- 24 slices jalapeno pepper, diced
- 1 egg white
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hot taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package spicy Ranch-style seasoning mix
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|