Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Turkey Chili
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 carrot, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 to 3 red bell peppers, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 2 Tbsp chili powder (more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 pound ground turkey (I use ground turkey thighs for more flavor)
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp cider or white vinegar
- 2 15-ounce cans black beans, drained
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?