Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Black Bean Tacos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can green salsa (salsa verde)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 taco shells (optional)
- 2 ounces shredded Mexican cheese blend (optional)
- 1 tomato, diced (optional)
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
- 1 cup shredded lettuce (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.5g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|